“Stammtisch” is an informal group meeting held on a regular basis, and also the usually large, often round table around which the group meets. A “Stammtisch” is not a structured meeting but rather a friendly get-together!
We five Swiss Owners from the Chalet Suisse Restaurant Management support this idea of having periodical a “SWISS STAMMTISCH” in Kuala Lumpur. The first -6- Stammtisch in 2016 have been well accepted and about each time 10 - 20 Swiss Citizens were present. We would like to keep the ball rolling……
We meet at the following Dates:
(19) Wednesday, January 03, 2018, 18.00 - ..... at Chalet Suisse Restaurant, Ampang
(20) Wednesday, February 07, 2018, 18.00 - ..... at Chalet Suisse Restaurant, Ampang
(21) Tuesday, March 06, 2018, 18.00 - ..... at Chalet Suisse Restaurant, Ampang
(22) Tuesday, April 03, 2018, 18.00 - ..... at Chalet Suisse Restaurant, Ampang
(23) Wednesday, May 02, 2018, 18.00 - ..... at Chalet Suisse Restaurant, Ampang
(24) Tuesday, June 05, 2018, 18.00 - ..... at Chalet Suisse Restaurant, Ampang
Please mark the dates in your personal planner; you might receive a reminder for those events!
For organizational reasons please make your RESERVATION directly via our webpage: www.chaletsuisse.com.my, or call us anytime!
These scheduled events are open for all SWISS citizens and of course the LADIES are encouraged to join us too. There will not be any special topics but everybody is invited to mingle around …..The concept of this get-together is pretty much of a cross between a Swiss Club and the Swiss-Malaysian Business Association. The Swiss Ambassador, H.E. Michael Winzap, or his Deputy, Mr. Rolf Ott, will probably gracing those scheduled event from time to time, if their busy schedule allows their attendance!
CHALET SUISSE offers you again the first DRINK as well some initial “FINGER-FOOD”. Furthermore we are offering additional typical SWISS FOOD like a Cervelat-Kaese-Salat, Bratwurst with Roesti, Nidwaldner “Bratchaes”, Fleischkaese with Spiegelei, etc., at reasonable prices!